Travancore Ayurveda has Best Ayurvedic Treatment For weight Loss
According to Ayurveda, weight management in ayurveda deals more with the way our digestive system processes the food and impact of liver in anabolic metabolism, which causes the accumulation of excessive Kapha and Ama (toxins from food and drinks). An imbalance in Kapha can result in weight gain or obesity, while a build-up of Ama is typical among those who are underweight.
1) Swedana (Loosening of toxins through herbal steam therapy).
2) Abhyanga (Body rejuvenation through warm oil massage).
3) Kizhi (Hot fermentation therapy using medicated pouches).
4) Elakizhi (Therapeutic massaging with warm pouches containing herbs).
5) Udvarthanam (Removal of excessive cellulite deposits through dry powder massage).
6) Pizhichil (Muscle Tone balance through oil bath). by Ayurveda4u
For more information visit - https://www.travancoreayurveda.com/weight-manageme