FACEBOOK CAPTIONING SERVICES
Nowadays, most of the Facebook videos are seen with captions, according to the content. Be it entertainment or informational, Facebook gives us a much better experience of viewing videos through closed captions.
About 96% of Facebook access is through mobile phones. The demand for Facebook closed captioning services has increased, due to the advantages that users gain through captions. The procedure of closed captioning a Facebook video is simple:
1. Have both the video file and the captions file in .srt format ready.
2. Post the video onto Facebook without any captions.
3. Search for ‘Edit The Video’ option and click over the ‘Captions’ tab.
4. The feature will ask for uploading the captions file.
5. Name the file as per Facebook’s caption convention.
6. By toggling the on/off caption buttons, you can hence check for the quality of the file uploaded for the video.
more visit: https://vanancaptioning.net/fa....cebook-captioning-se