The main application of the control flow statements in Python is to fix a block of code for a particular number of times. Then to execute the entire flow of the statements by means of if-else and nested flow statements. The following are some of the loop interruptions in Python:
1. Break Statement: Here the entire loop is tested in the if-else loop. If the particular program passes through the if statement.
2. Continue Statement: Here the entire piece of code is tested in continuous statement flow.
3. For loop in Python: In python programming the function of for loop is to perform a sequence of iterations for a certain number of times.
4. Else Statement: Here the entire piece of code is tested by means of an else block statement. So basically here the if-else statement is implemented.
5. Nested Loops: the function of a nested loop is to test the entire code by means of a loop inside a loop.
Python is extremely useful in data science, deep learning, machine learning and artificial intelligence, because of easy deployment of the python codes and because of its simpler syntaxes.
To learn more: https://intellipaat.com/blog/t....utorial/python-tutor