7 QUESTIONS To Ask Your PCB DESIGN TEAM-
1. PCB Library Data – How is it being created or acquired?
2. Collaboration - How are the PCB designers collaborating with MCAD?
3. Utilization – Do you use all of your available design tool capabilities?
4. Analysis & Simulation – Are you using these tools to ensure performance?
5. Design Release – How do you Ensure a new Design is Ready for Build?
6. Staying Current – How do they stay up to date on Design, Technology, Trends and Best Practices?
7. When the Last Time was your Design Tool was Evaluated?
#pcb #pcbdesign #printedcircuitboard #pcba
At Think-Tribe we provide Microsoft Dynamics NAV #erp solutions that deliver industry-specific functionality along with multi-language and multi-site capabilities.
Learn more http://think-tribe.com/microsoft-dynamics-nav.html
Making just one tiny error in the design could lead to complete failure. So, If you want to know what is common PCB design mistakes then you can visit- https://www.optimatech.net/kno....wledge-center/Common
#pcb #pcbdesign #pcba
The main goal of a Metal Core Printed Circuit Board is to dissipate heat. This avoids the overheating of any components that are mounted to the circuit board, and surrounding hardware within the device that houses the #mcpcb. Learn more : https://www.optimatech.net/met....al-core-printed-circ