PREE ..... PREEE ..... 20 TIR TOKEN EVERY DAY

launch this big earnings site.

Type ptc !!!

https://www.adstruxir.com/ad_r....ef.php?ref=beranikay

Who has not received this site, please register

https://www.adstruxir.com/ad_r....ef.php?ref=beranikay

After finding out, this site is also quite good.

Mechanism:

Buy ads from BAP

Purchase ad $ 1 = 3180 bap

Click the $ 1 ad minus 2000 bap

59% interest

However, only 30% of the $ click ads are drawn; The remaining 70% will be reinvested by default.

In addition, a daily bonus of 20TIR ~ 0.8 $ / day is added.

50TIR will be pulled into the wallet.

Minimum 1 $

Min withdraws $ 1 in 24 hours.

https://www.adstruxir.com/ad_r....ef.php?ref=beranikay

referral system

High level but the mechanism is fine.

Suggested: for maximum results immediately buy ads / invest at least 1 $

Leader Bonus: 10% refund after 1 week

image