Troubleshooting the HP Printer Offline Problems
• The first step is to check if your HP Printer is the default printer on your computer.
• Search the Windows for ‘devices’, then open the ‘Devices and Printers’ from the results.
• Locate your HP Printer from the list of printers available.
• Thereafter right-click on your HP Printer, then click on ‘Set as Default printer’.
• Try to print with your printer but if the HP Printer Offline problem persists, go to the next step.
• Now restart all the devices such as the HP Printer, computer, and network router.
• Perform the wireless connection once again.
• Finally, begin printing using your HP printer.
Just visit our blog https://www.allprinterrepair.c....om/how-to-fix-hp-pri for more information related to HP Printer Offline Problems.