Resolve Can't see my Netgear router SSID in list of networks through 1888-223-8982 Toll-Free Number
1. How to reset the modem
Follow the steps for resetting your Internet modem so as to troubleshoot Can't see my Netgear router SSID in the available network list.
• At first, unplug the Power Cable of your modem
• Then, hold on for 30 seconds
• Again, plug in the power back
• Hold on for few minutes for Modem to return online
• You can then browse to the available network list for finding the name of the WiFi network. You may be asked to refresh the network list.